The building Overview
- Our aim is to create an exemplary mixed-use urban scheme of the highest architectural quality.
- The proposed building height is ground floor plus 36 storeys, providing a marker for the site’s strategic location and a step down in building height from the Canary Wharf central cluster.
- The proposals include the provision of new homes, a new hotel and ground floor retail and restaurant space.
- Our aim is to provide a catalyst for positive change within the area through direct investment in the public space and through the provision of new homes and jobs for local people.
- 199 new homes.
- Affordable housing in the same building as private homes.
- Winter gardens and two communal gardens to provide amenity space.
- 320 bed hotel.
- Hotel reception, restaurant, cafО and bar to provide active ground floor usage.
- Hotel to provide 138 net sustainable jobs.
- 945 sq ft of commercial space on the ground floor.
- Small retail units will provide space for small local businesses to grow.